Friday, January 20, 2012

Gotta Get Down on Friday






It's Friday, Friday!!  I can't even begin to explain how excited this makes me.  I wasn't able to post yesterday because I had class from 2:10-3:40 and then dance rehearsals from 4:00-8:00.  If there was hadly enough time for me to eat, there was no way there would have been enough time for me to take pictures and post them. 

Today I was really loving the warm-and-cozy scarf and sweater look.  It snowed like crazy in the evening yesterday.  It took a lot for me to leave my heated blanket and venture out into the cold unknown.

(P.S did you notice that I didn't wear heels today?  I'm learning!  That must be why I'm in college; I'm a quick learner)

1 comments:

Dara McFarlane said...

Oh my goodness! For some insane reason i miss days like that.... and your outfit is duh-arling!

Post a Comment