Sunday, January 22, 2012

snow night


                                              



                                                



So today is not a fashion post because life is not all about fashion (even though fashion is really great),  This post is about the wonders of friendship.  Despite all the cheesiness in the last sentence, friends are very important in my life.  They are there for you no matter what.  Through the good and the bad.  They want the best for you even when you can't imagine what that best is. 

These girls in my life mean a lot to me and I can't imagine what college would be like without them.  I just want to thank them for helping me and understanding me (especially for not looking at me weird when I told them I wanted to start a fashion blog).  So, I want to say a big "Thank you" to some of the most amazing girls I have ever met. 

Walk with the dreamers,
the believers, the courageous,
the cheerful, the planners, the doers,
the successful people with their heads in the clouds
and their feet on the ground.  Let their spirit
ignite a fire within you to leave this
world better than you found it.





On another note... today is BID DAY!!!  fingers crossed for ADPi ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment