Thursday, February 2, 2012

country cowpoke





Happy Groundhog's Day to all!  It's once again a beautiful day.  If this is winter, I would be happy to have plenty more of it  (keep it coming Phil). 

So, I found this skirt in my closet safety-pinned to a shirt as a makeshift dress.  I figured I would demote it back to a skirt because I sold some of my cute skirts yesterday (did I mention I made $37?) 

There is so much going on in my life right now and I am so happy for most of it, excluding homework, test, quizzes, etc.  I would love to get to know my readers better and hear what you have to say, so if you are so inclined, feel free to comment on this post or any post.  If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer any of them.  I really just want to share my joy  (I'm on the cheesy train, I know).

Official birthday countdown: 15 days.

Happy Birthday to Patricia Jean, the most artistic cousin named Patti from Texas ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment