Tuesday, February 7, 2012

poncho villa






Today is certainly a lazy day.  I succombed to the college-girl fashion trap of leggings.  Normally I would try to resist such an urge to throw on a pair of leggings, but today I failed.  Miserably.

I'm also noticing looking at these pictures that 1) I probably should stop napping and start working out more, and 2) I need to lay off the cafeteria food.  But how can I be expected to do that when I can barely put on a reasonable pair of pants?


Official Birthday Countdown: 10 days

1 comments:

Pari Coleini said...

Great outfit and blog. Came across your blog and it's always nice to discover other fashion blogs.
I'm a new follower. Check out my blog as well if you get the chance :)

xx
Pari
http://www.soundofsweetlullabies.com/

Post a Comment