Thursday, February 9, 2012

cute nerd







It's official.... I'm a nerd.  Last night I was up until 3 in the morning, studying.  I stayed in the library so long that they eventually kicked me out.  I finished a 6 page paper due on Monday in about an hour thanks to my grande Mocha.  Yeah, I pretty much the stereotypical college student.  Oddly enough, even though I was studying for most of the night, I had a pretty fun Witt Wednesday.  It probably could be more defined as a silly Witt Wednesday.

In regards to my lovely outfit today, I decided I'm a cute nerd.  I'm also not a very common sensical nerd because it is rather chilly outside today.  I guess it's my flaws that make me so darn cute.



Have you heard that it's only 8 days until my birthday?  You haven't?  Well now you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment