Wednesday, February 1, 2012

sunny and cheer








Good day, big smile.  Not only did I have to opportunity to wear heels today because of the amazing 55 degree weather today, but I also made $37 selling some old clothes!  I must be butter 'cause I'm on a roll.

I am so happy with everything that's happening right now and I can't wait to see how it continues.  My birthday is officially in 16 days, so from now on there will be an attempt made by me to countdown until the "best day of the year". 

If anyone wants to know what to get me, this is what I'll tell 'em:  "I want to see my wonderful family and have an amazing day with them."  Cheesy, but very true.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAUREN LAUREN LAUREN. Your blog is freakin awesome. I love those forever 21 shoes (One of my favorite store EVER).

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment